- All enrollment fees are not refundable. If the participants provide incorrect information, fail to pay for enrollment fee by deadline or follow correct enrollment procedure, the Organizer reserves the right to reject their enrolment. The enrollment fee is not donation and is not applicable for tax exemption.
- Late or on site enrollment will not be accepted.
- The Organizer reserves the right of limit and refuses any enrolment.
- The Organizer reserves the right to contact participants for information regarding their enrolment"
- Any person who is pregnant or suffering from chronic diseases such as heart disease or high blood pressure should not join the event. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any participant known or suspected to be unfit to participate in the event. All entry fees and donations of the disqualified person will not be refunded.
- Race Pack Pick-up Notice will be sent to participants 2 weeks before the event day, participants should bring the email print out to pick up the race pack with bib and souvenir.
- Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance cover.
- The Organizer reserves the right of final decision of the event. Any changes or contingent measures for the event announced by the Organizer and posted on the Organizer's webpage shall prevail.
- Participants must ensure that they are physically fit to join the event. They must comply with, observe and accept the requirements and related terms for participants.
- Baggage storage service and water stations will be provided.
- Personal data collected will only be used in this campaign and will be destroyed within 12 months upon completion of the whole event.
- If "Typhoon Signal No.8 or above" or "Black Rainstorm Signal" is hoisted at any time from 12:00 noon on the day before race, the race will be cancelled or postponed. Related notice will be sent out separately.
- If "Thunderstorm Warning" is hoisted at any time from 03:00 on the race day, the race will be cancelled or postponed or continued. Related notice will be sent out separately.
- Should the Red Rainstorm Signal or Typhoon Signal No.3 are issued at any time from 6:00 am on the race day, races will be continued.
- Should the above Inclement Weather/Condition Warnings be raised after the commencement of race, the Race Director has the right to change the course distance or arrangement or to stop the race. If the race is being stopped, the race will be cancelled. Entry fee will not be refunded
- Please check the race day weather from the Hong Kong Observatory. (Tel: 1878200)